Here’s a nice eggcorn:

Looking in the furniture section on eBay, I see Nigel from Luton is selling two “chester draws“. What does Chester draw? This is not the only chester draws for sale, but I think it must be a niche market.

You can also buy bedsied cabinates, but that’s just lazy listing. Would you buy a piece of furniture that’s spelt wrong?